Day 30: The Results


Hi everyone!

I wrapped up Day 30 yesterday and thought I'd share a quick update on results. 

I won't keep you in suspense.  :-)

Headlines

1. The numbers aren't that impressive. I didn't expect them to be, so fear not! This isn't about weight loss for me.

2. I can see a huge difference in my body. Firm and feeling very fit. And not just in the normal places. Some nice surprises too.

3. I can feel a huge difference in my workouts. I am SO much stronger and my endurance gets better every day.




The Numbers Since Day 1

Weight Loss:  -2 pounds
Body Fat:  -1% body fat
Waist:  -1.5 inches
Belly:  -0.5 inches
Arms:  +0.5 inches
Legs:  No change 
Hips and Chest - No change

The Look

I was pretty fit going into this, although a little "fluffier" than I like.  (I've got a small frame, so when I get fluffy it shows quickly.)  My goal for TapouT has been to firm up all over and get a little more lean.  Gotta keep the curves, so it's a delicate balance for us girls.

Early results... I can see a big change in muscle tone all over my body after just 30 days. What I see the most change in is my UPPER ARMS. My shoulders are rounding out, my triceps are cutting in, and they're SOLID. Check out the pic above and below. It's a nice change for me and I can't wait to see them in 60 more days!



The Feel

Ahhh. The biggest difference of all?  I'm so much stronger than I was on Day 1.  I can hit most of the moves, I can last through the workouts, and I can really feel how much stronger I am every day. It's awesome to have so much fun and feel such a difference in only 30 days. Soon enough I'll switch out all the "girl" push-ups to "dude" push-ups, and incorporate more of the explode moves. In the meantime, I'm not gonna argue with early results. TapouT works!

Thanks to everyone for your support and encouragement. It is so amazing to hear your stories and see your transformations. I know by Day 90 I'll be feeling more fierce than ever and looking fantastic. I'm confident my fellow XT'ers will be too. Can't wait to report my final results!

In the meantime, I'll come and get it!  Thanks, Mike, for the most fun and effective workout I've ever done.

PS - Readers in 10 countries are reading this blog. TapouT XT is taking over the world!

More tomorrow,
Lisa
"Bandit" 
***
My "real" life beyond TapouT XT:
    Author and Coach: www.soulforbreakfast.com
    Executive Consultant: www.laiventures.com

1 comment:

  1. Day 30 in the books, got my results up and feeling great so far!

    ReplyDelete